I am glad to inform you that, Dr. Chirag Thakkar is familiar for the services of Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery.
Name: Dr Chirag Thakkar.
M S, MRCS Ed
Gastro Intestinal , Laparoscopic and Bariatrric Surgeon
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile no : +91-8469327634
* Gastro Intestinal Surgery
* Hepatobiliary Surgery
* Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
* Bariatric Surgery
* G I Cancer Surgery
* Advanced hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery i.e. acute and chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cyst, liver cyst, liver tumors, minor and major liver resection, biliary injury, choledochal cyst etc.
* All basic and advanced laparoscopic surgery i.e. appendectomy, cholecystectomy, all kind of hernias, splenectomy, hiatus hernia, pancreatectomy, liver resection, hemicolectomy, anterior resection, total colectomy.
* Obesity Surgery including Intragastric balloon, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Roux en-Y Gastric Bypass , Gastric imbrication surgery
* With Special intrest in Esophageal cancer, Esophageal motility disorders including Achalasia Cardia and GERD (Heartburn)
* MBBS from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
* MS (General Surgery) from Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
* MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
* Fellow Department of Surgical Gastroenterology , Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute , Lucknow
* Fellowship in Motility Studies from Digestive Disease Diagnostic Centre, Motiben Dalvi Hospital, Mumbai
* Fellowship in Advanced Laproscopic and Gastro Intestinal Surgery at Kaizen Hospital.
* Fellowship in Laparoscopic Upper G I (Esophagus and Stomach) and Bariatric Surgery at Dundee and Aberdeen ( U K )
* Poster Presentation at International Association of Pancreatology and Indian Pancreas clubConference, Cochin,India2011. Post-Pancreaticoduodenectomy Hemorrhage in Periampullary Carcinoma: Results and Outcome According to the ISGPS Classification
* Poster Presentation at International Association of Pancreatology and Indian Pancreas club Conference, Cochin, India 2011 ). Traumatic Pancreatic Transection with External Pancreatic Fistula: It Is Possible To Salvage the Pancreas
* Video presentation at IAGEScon 2012 Ahmedabad . Laparoscopic repair of adult diaphragmatic hernia
* Video presentation at IAGEScon 2012 Ahmedabad. Laparoscopic Choledochal cyst excision and Roux en Y Hepaticojejunostomy
* Video presentation at AMASIcon 2012. Laparoscopic Antrectomy and Billroth I reconstruction with intracorporeal handsewn anstomosis
* Video Presentation at AMASIcon 2012. Thoracolaparoscopic Esophagectomy with esophgeal mobilisation in semiprone position
* Paper Presentation at AMASIcon 2012. Thoracoscopic esophagectomy in semiprone position : Our initial experience
* Delivered a lecture at Laparoscopic Hernia CME atKaizenHospital. Sterilization , Mesh and fixation devices in Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
* Poster presentation at IASGcon 2012 Bangalore Anorectal Manometry in patients of Ulcerative Colitis treated by Laparoscopic Restorative Proctocolectomy
* Presented a paper at ESOINDIA 2013, an International Upper G I conference held at Chennai “High Resolution Manometry (HRM) with Pressure Topography in evaluation of Achalasia Cardia: Our Initial experience “
* Presented a paper at ESOINDIA 2013, an International Upper G I conference held at Chennai ” Thoracoscopic part of minimal invasive Oesophagectomy in Semiprone position : Our initial Experience “
1.MaulanaAzadMedicalCollege,New Delhi,India. Surgical Update 2010. ‘Management of Hiatus Hernia’. Rajneesh Kumar Singh, Chirag Thakkar
2. IASG ( Indian Asoociation of Surgical Gastroenterology) Textbook of G I Surgery. ‘Lower G I Bleed ‘. Sanjiv Haribhakti, Chirag Thakkar.
Dear Sir, Thanks for your blessings and reading my news.
You are most welcome for Live Broadcast, Promotion, Advertisement of your valuable business / services over Internet Search Engines like (Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com, AOL.com, Ask.com, Search.com etc.) just by Internet News Channel. Also, contact for International Media Card. Terms & Conditions.
Thanks for your blessings.
(International News Journalists)
Phones: +91- 9998015714, +91-9978092379. (10.00 to 22.00 IST) or (4.30 to 16.30 GMT).
My Worldwide International News Channel: www.liveinternetnews.info
Address: 35, Vinodpark Society, Jashodanagar Cross Roads, P.O.Vatva G.I.D.C., Ahmedabad 382445.INDIA.